MDH Network Residential Facilities
With over 30 years of experience, our homes provide a warm, caring, and safe environment that empowers individuals to have a creative, productive, and meaningful life. Individuals are encouraged to participate in community integration opportunities that expand healthy relationships with family and community members, along with motivating individuals towards the desire for continual learning and personal growth. Our homes are designed to be a stable family oriented environment assisting individuals in achieving their maximum potential.We strive to fulfill the unique needs of each individual we serve by providing quality homes, skilled and devoted staff that reflects our extensive expertise in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities. We offer a wide range of residential support options. Each home provides personalized, exceptional care based on the needs of each individual.
Our Residential Facilities provide a caring and natural home-like environment in which individuality and self-worth are stressed in an effort to empower individuals to lead lives that allow them to reach their highest level of independence. Our homes assist individuals in the development of skills that enhance the individual’s social interactions, daily living activities, and their community awareness. Staff provides training, support, and encouragement in many areas such as: personal hygiene, socialization, traffic
safety, stranger-danger awareness, money management, recreation, and the utilization of public resources. We encourage individuals to engage in their religious beliefs and cultural practices. Support and encouragement are provided to help an individual achieve their personal aspirations while enhancing their quality of life.
We provide a comfortable and stable home environments for individuals who have complex and challenging needs. The Network assists individuals moving from Developmental Centers in their transition to community life. We also provide support for those individuals who are at risk of returning to restrictive settings. Our services allow individuals to successfully transition into their new, safe, and integrated environment. Individuals are encouraged to practice daily living skills along with safety, communication, and socialization skills. Our staff take pride in assisting individuals with behavioral, medical, and forensic challenges. By providing effective supports, individuals have the opportunity to age in place as a family within their community.
MDH Residential Facilities
Our Adult Residential Facilities convey skill development to individuals in order to enhance his or her community life and independent living abilities. We place the highest priority on removing limitations that prevent an individual from achieving his or her own ambitions, choices, and expectations.
Our residential homes create a setting where an individual can access the community for integration opportunities of their choice.
MDH Community Placement Plan Residential Facilities
Our homes provide a caring, natural, and home-like setting in which individuality and self-worth are stressed in an effort to empower individuals. We assist individuals with activities involving daily living, safety, communication, and socialization. This empowerment allows individuals to lead lives that support them in reaching their own highest level of functioning and independence. We work to instill personal value and pride to these individuals by providing them with the many advantages offered to people without intellectual disabilities. We implement a behavior management program directed not only for intervention but the prevention of challenging behaviors.
With over 10 years of serving clients with forensic challenges we have learned through first-hand experience the issues and concerns that are most important to the health and happiness of individuals. Our purpose is to provide a stable living environment where we collaborate with the individuals on their life skills and strategize the best methods for each individual to reach their personal living goals in the future.
We strive to fulfill the unique needs of each individual we serve, by providing quality homes, devoted and skilled staff, and a program that reflects our extensive expertise in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities. We offer a wide range of residential support options. Each home offers personalized, exceptional care and support based on the needs of each individual.
- Provide exceptional services based on an individual’s choices.
- Empower individuals to learn appropriate ways of communicating their wants, needs, and feelings to others.
- Enhancing their life skills and quality of life through training in natural, real time and place, situations.
- Maximize community integration by identifying activities and programs that the individual enjoys. Inspiring individuals to be proactive citizens and take part in the resources that their community provides.
- Encourage successful partnerships with involved stakeholders and families. We help coordinate outings including regular visits with family, as well as holidays, birthdays, and other special events.
- Provide individuals with the opportunity to successfully transition into a home-like environment.
- Assist individuals with accessing mental health, medical, and generic resources.
- Assist individuals with accessing community treatment groups and other support groups for compliance with court orders.
- Work with individuals to encourage positive choices that allow for a healthy transition into the community.
- Provide the necessary tools and knowledge for each individual to make informed decisions within their personal and social life.
- A home-like setting, with a familiar sense of acceptance, and belonging.
- Professional staff working to communicate with and engage individuals in making their life choices.
- Supports in interpersonal communication, problem solving, personal hygiene, and other daily living tasks.
- Nutritious meal plans and physical activities to facilitate personal health and well-being while respecting cultural diversity and individual choice.
- Enhanced community integration through a variety of activities and planned outings.
Our homes are designed to embrace a home-like atmosphere for the individuals residing in the home. We encourage individuals to personalize their living areas with comfortable furnishings that reflect their individual styles and tastes.
Our staff are carefully screened and frequently trained on the best practices for safely supporting individuals at home and in the community. Staff members are qualified to appropriately communicate, facilitate, and motivate individuals to make the best decisions in order to achieve their goals. MDH staff take pride in their homes, respect all individuals, and treat all individuals like family.
For information regarding our Residential Programs,
CPP Residential Director
"Dedicated to improving the lives of others"