At Mercedes Diaz Homes Network, we pride ourselves in building partnerships to improve the lives of others. Our comprehensive experience allows us to work with all individuals involved in the process including Regional Center Service Coordinators and Administration, individuals we support, their families, and our employees whom strive to provide exceptional supports. MDH Network provides multiple services and specialized programs developed to fit the needs of the individuals we support.
- Residential Services
- Adult Residential Facilities
- Community Placement Plan facilities
- Supported Living Services
- Independent living services
- Community Integration Program
- Judicial Intervention and Diversion Compliance
- Personal Assistance Program
- Medical Focus Day Program
- Facility Based
- Specialized Therapeutic Services
If you are interested in available services within the MDH Network, please click on the program or facility name. You will be directed to the contact person for each program.
For more information on our programs please contact us.
Adult Residential Facilities
El Sol Day Program
Community Integration Program
Supported Living Services
Independent Living Services
Coordinated Life Services
Personal Assistant Services
"Dedicated to improving the lives of others"